Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Just came back from dinner with jiun & daohui . & as usual funny things happened . Haha ~ We were just too lazy to walk so we carry on sitting there & crapped . Then this time , 3 weirdos came in . Are you wondering who are the weirdos i mean ? Insane people = sot sot teh people la (2 auntie & 1 uncle) . & yes , they look siao people once you see them . As daohui & me saw 1 of the aunties before , we kept looking at her . Later on , it became the 3 of us kept looking at them . Then the auntie scold us . Haha ! Damn funny . Then dao hui scolded her back la . When we left , daohui pointed _l_ at the auntie . HAHA ! Then the auntie ran out & said HEI JI , BAI JI !! We laughed damn loud please ~ & we were figuring out what is the auntie trying to tell us . Black cheebye & white cheebye ?? That sounds so weird @@ Cox thats what came from weirdo . Lol . We bid goodbye at tiong bus stop & jiun left first . Dao hui & me went to interchange .

& yes , i saw my ex at interchange just now . Im feeling so weird . & guess what ? They`re taking the same bus as me . So i asked daohui to wait for another bus with me . They kept looking at me =,= Devan smiled at me . I dono what was that for seriously . & its normal that i should smile back & so i did . Oh whatever . From then on , im not feeling very good until now . Thats really crap & i swear i hate all this la please ! Please call me soon dear . Im missing you like hell now =( & sorry xiang , cox i gave you attitude just now . Who ask you talked rubbish to me when im not in good mood . Aha ! Sorry bro ~

No comments: