Friday, November 24, 2006

I dont know whats wrong with my com . I could get into the net earlier on , after awhile i couldnt & now i can again =,= Im going to fetch dear later i guess =) Supposed to meet Skinny for breakfast-lunch just now but she couldnt make it in the end so i had maggie for my lunch at home =( & its darren`s birthday today , so xiang called me just now & asked whether dear & me going to celebrate with darren . Before dear called & we conferenced , xiang & me was talking about our friend`s ex-girlfriend . I complained to him about that night she asked me help her buy some woman`s stuffs you see . & xiang told me what happened that night when he went back to the chalet after sending me & dear home . You can actually say we were gossiping about that girl , haha =,= Ok will be seeing dear in 1hr30mins time i think =D Im gonna bath now , byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~

No comments: