Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Im finally done with my new blogskin . How was it ? I think it`s nice (: The only thing is everything is sqeezed to 1 side i know but i got no idea howto shift it to the centre . I`ve tried but it doesnt seemed to work . Sad la . But but but , it looks gorgeous eh . Haha . Bored la ~ I gotta pass my aunt laptop tomorrow ler . Shit her friend _l_ (her friend wana use lo) . Aha im going to get my shirt tomorrow at town (: Maybe a new belt too (:

& last night dear scare the shit outta me =,= He didnt call me until 1135 (the latest he`d call is 11) . I was so freaking worry . Cox he was practicing gun shooting yesterday , then i thought he kana shot & die =x I kept calling him but his phone was off & i sent him millions of messages . Haha ~ Well , we didnt talk on phone for 2 days ler =( I miss him so much . He wont be coming out next week . Im very sad ok =(((((( & yes , i`d be huting for job again next week (: & lotsa outings this holiday (: && hopefully i`d get my butterfly done this holiday too =D Im just so excited ~

No comments: