Friday, November 17, 2006

I just dont like someone out there . Someone who acts to be those very english type . Someone who acts to be a very nice person , a very nice friend . But everything , the fact is that shes just acting la . Heh hello , what are you doing ? You think u`re very nice & noble for doing all this ? You just make me dislike u even more . & in case u dont know , im not those kinda person who say out things which im not suppose to la ok . Get this right first .

Omg . Im posting this kinda s h i t on my 7th month anniversary o.O Haha ~ Im sad cox i cant get to see dear this weekend & we cant celebrate our anniversary together =( But nvm , dear i got ur present ler (: & you already know what it is la . Haha & i found the song you wanted that time (: I miss you alot & i love you alot too nar =p & im waiting for you to come out to repair my com . Haha ~
HAPPY 7TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY to dear & me ! Hugs *

No comments: