Thursday, September 21, 2006

Yippy ! Went to meet him yesterday . I skipped sch la . As in , i reported sick during recess time and i actually called kangyong and asked him to be my PAPA ? Aha ! He was lyk HUH ?! Lols funny sia . I haven say finish ma . I said FOR REPORT SICK DE PAPA LA . Hahahaha ~ He agreed . Then i called him again , ask him HEH GIF WHAT NAME AH ? Then he replied ANYTHING LA , MR ONG LA . Then i OKOK . Wahaha . And i went into general office act sick la . Duh =.= and i saw Mrs Chan , then i forgot abt acting sick sia . I was talking to her happily abt art . Then e office de malay auntie looked at me . Then i was lyk CHAM LIAO . Then i talked to MrsChan from happily to sickly . LOL ! Damn funny . I succeeded leh . Lalas ` And off i go . Reach home bathed and cabbed to his house gan chiong-ing . Haha ! Cant realy recognize him at first . Was kinda mo sheng eh . Then awhile late ok liao . I love playing with dear's head (botak) =x Had a wonderful time taking care of him =D So happy lo .

DEAR I LOVE U !
and a little surprise for u tomorrow =p

Fang ;
Song bo ? How was ur anniversary ? Hees . Hope u enjoyed =p

No comments: