Monday, September 11, 2006

Sigh . Im sick again , again and again . Im so sick and tired of all this lame shit lers . Life doesnt seem smooth for me . I don mean its smooth-sailing for everyone la , but im jus e one whos sick all tat lo . Although todays illness wasnt really tat bad , but i can say its s first time im feeling so fragile inside . Really . I really dono wats so wrong abt me nowadays . Im lyk so emotional lo . Its not tat im not since last time , but dis time round i can say its getting worse . Awww ~ I don wan lidat la . I wan no more tears ``` I don wana be a crybaby also la . Always cry as if my tears free de lidat . But it feels really bad when my boyfren is nt here to tk crs of me when im sick . Actually a call from him is already enough but how i wish i could hug him so tight tat i'd nv let go again . Hais . People , u all see la . My entries lyk almost all so sadding de lo =( I DON WAN DIS KINDA LIFE ANYMORE ! Sick all day , cried all night . Wonder how would i survive for e rest of my days . S H I T ! Someone please save me out from all dis s h i t ASAP alrite ?. Aaaa i might get mad someday =.=

No comments: