Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Aaa im so bored . Muahahs . Din went to school today . Was sick. Actually today morning was quite alrite ler la . But tot mom wants me to sch so waited for her to wake me up . Who knows , she didnt . Den i continued sleeping until dao hui called . I was lyk omg liaos . Sure kana from her de . Haaa she was waiting for me at interchange . Im so sorry . Anways , im actually quite used to dear nt with me lers . At least nt so bad la , cox he can call me during his freetime . Lalas ` He sound tired but bit man liaos . LOL ! I MISS HIM SO MUCH ! Hope can faster see him and give him a BIG HUG . Hees . Anyways , im studying with dao hui this sat . Mm cox exams coming in 3 wks time ?. Haa . I can do it de la . I mean i can pass at least 2subs la . Lols . Gdnite people <3

No comments: