Thursday, September 07, 2006

This entry is post ONLY for my dear MOUSEY
Laogong oh . Going ns tomorrow liaos . Hais im so sad . But its alrite k ?. Cox you and me knows , i'd DEFINITELY wait for you de , definitely . Trust me kks . Cox i just love you that much . Er , no one could describe how much it is (: Aiya , no matter what , just have 100% de faith in me la . Dont cr what the others say . Though some of my frens say i wont be able to wait for you , but i can guarantee they're just bullshit-ing la . Cox only true frens will support me and pei me walk thru this hard journey de . Ok , bac to ya . Please take VERY VERY gd cr of urself k ?. I'd miss u VERYVERY much de . No matter its 2weeks or 3months , i'd still wait . I might cry at times but i just want u to know , my tears are only meant for you . Serious .
Most importantly , jus wana let you know .
I LOVE YOU ALOT ALOT <3

p.s ; to those who're reading this entry . sorry ar , bit mushy =p

No comments: