Saturday, June 02, 2012

Sometimes I really hate the person who invented enlarged lenses/ colored lenses.

My first time wearing it was in secondary school days. Encore grey lens. Hahaha is it familiar to most of u? Last time during sec sch days, this brand quite pop.
And then.. very difficult to put them into my eyes ah!!~ So after a few attempts, decided to give up.

The next time I wore after that was after giving birth to Mel. Before I delivered, I keep telling myself I MUST BE PRETTY PRETTY AFTER BIRTH so die also must buy contact lens to wear to change my looks. lol.... -.-

My first pair of black lens!

I like this pic leh! Cos got cleavage! 90% of e time is don't have one =(















Like too black too plastic already hor?
My mom say seriously look like ghost
SO I tried going out w/o lens and I look like this... Super ugly
Very lacked of something right??  When I never wear and went out, I feel super inferior and when people look at me, I feel they're laughing at my ugly face =( So rely on it!! Too rely on it! But whenever I wear, I will have headache and very dry eyes..... Ai swee mai mia? Or ai mia mai swee? I think I choose ai swee more lol. Anyway eye drop doesnt help too. So everytime I must bear with the uncomfortable eyes till I get home. zzz

Really hope one day I can get back to my old self and have confidence even when I am w/o lenses. I wish so... Can I walk out of it? Hahah sounds serious! =P



































No comments: