Sunday, June 24, 2012

Helipad 

My first time there last night. And I guess will be my last time there as well. Hahaha so small T_T so crowded. I prefer ph lol.. I got myself wasted -,- I was dead drunk! When I woke up this morning, I went to the mirror and I thought I saw a pig wtf. Messy hair, swollen eye, one eye w some eyeliner left while the other no eyeliner, one eye w lens on while the other no. I was panicked! I blinked my eyes for a few times then the lens dropped out. Phew! And when I showered, I pulled something out from my hair - my false lashes LOL wtfwtf

I look so cheena so chao lao fml
I found this in my album this morning HAHAHAH FUCK I think very funny so share with u guys
A bruise on my knee zz I have terrible hangover today. And pain all over. I knocked my head & fell many times yday. My head and neck very painful. I swear this is the last time I will be like that. No more pattern next time! Anyway I got banned already. HAHA he scolded me like hell. SORRY to those who helped me out! Thankyou!!! =(

No comments: