Friday, June 08, 2012

From this moment onwards, I am no longer a happy mama

BECAUSE

the scariest thing just happened to me

Toothache -_-

I have swollen gum right at the back on my bottom set of teeth, behind the last tooth.

After 2 days of struggling, I decided to visit the dentist. When I reached outside I saw no one in the clinic and I was happy! Who knows, after stepping in I saw a notice saying "FULL APPT FOR TODAY" -.- The counter aunty said "u want u can wait, i will slot u in once any doctor is free. BUT pls do not ask me u have to wait for how long. So do u want to wait?" Of course I did wait la. Already prepared to wait for hours but so lucky!!! Not even 5 minutes I was called in. Hehe!

Dentist couldnt see any wisdom tooth. She said I had sore gum, very red inside. Only put some med on the affected area, told me to MONITOR FOR 6 MONTHS to see if it's a wisdom tooth FMLvery much! That means I have to bear with the pain for 6 months!!!!

I really want to cry. Sobs!! I have not been eating for the past two days. Now very skinny already. I really don't want to become 35kg T_T

If next time I have tooth decay I might look like this... LOL fuck it Hhahahahah

No comments: