Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Twinie??

People always say we both look alike. VERY alike. Do we?? Lol! When I was 14, we already had mutual frens and they say we look alike...

When I was working, there would be random people telling me "hey u look like a fren of mine" and I always reply "ya la ur fren shi xian right?" n the person will go "HOW U KNOW?!" hahahha!

Finally we get to meet up last week!!!

Too excited already and the first thing we did was to go toilet n take pic HAHA




How how? How identical are we?



So fun so fun! So fun to have fren that look alike



I think if I never wear lens we will look very alike




SO I went to do a collage of us. - me w/o lens



HAHAHAHAHAH alike leh!!!!

Both dark circles same.
Both eye bags same.
Both faces same, look very tired

Lolol


Updated :
I just showed Malcolm the above picture...
I pointed at "me"....

me: who is this
Mal: hmm michelle *grin*
(pointed at sx)
me: who is this
(no reply)
me: is this me?
Mal: bu shi ni (not u)

hahahaha so li hai!

No comments: