Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lei ho~!

Is my blog boring?? I don't have entertaining blood in me leh, sorry. I also don't have funny blog like others. My words cannot make u all laugh.
My blog is all about my children n nothing else. Hope u can feel n understand my motherhood journey and grow w me n my kids! ^^



Meimei going for grocery shopping~



Hello!



Malcolm look so man here! lolol



So man also no use... he go push trolley n went grocery shopping also -_- spoil image




I take pics my hand always 'shake' one

I need an anti-shake camera thank you





Machiam taking pic w js/mil lidat. She looks so much like them zzz!



Ooops sorry. I asked him to hug meimei idky his hand was there!!! lol



Meimei dono how to twist



Dont look to e side pls!!!



This one look into the cam already become e other one look to e side grr



W the mofo



Waa w lens n no lens really big diff leh! Hate the person who invented this thing =(
Now I trying to 'quit' this lenses problem lor! Wear too much is no good. Some say it causes ur undereye to sag... some say eyelids drop. Lol scaryyyy!

So I'd end this post w a picture of myself... w/o lens! Byebye

No comments: