Tuesday, March 06, 2012

HAPPY 21ST TO MEMEME!!!

Celebrated at USS this year w frens!



Yay found someone whose dark rings can fight w mine whahaha~





USS wo lai le!



While waiting for kah hwee~ he go dabian *busok*



Nobody interested in him cept we two....





Weee panda!



Only he jumped, we didnt O_o



Both of us posing to our own cam lol



The rest not enthu one. Sian



W yao









Middle leave a gap for ghost



Siao peh wear jeans n shoes come uss. Siao



HA HA HA i am taller ha ha ha









E old couple... nah i'm just kidding



E little couple sweet sweet cute cute











See my hand LOL! wei my taste not so bad hor HAHAH jk



This idiot keep scaring us!!! I was walking alone and he walked behind me someone called me n I turned back his head appeared in front of me! AHHHHHH







Last pic before we leave USS!



Surprise cake for me at vivo



Oreo cheesecake. Xie xie!



Just ignore my eyebags. I removed the lens already so I look a bit weird =(



Time flies! I am 21 now >,<

Soon there will be more to come. Wo bu yaooo!!!

My birthday wishes :

1) My kids to be healthy and smart
2) I wanna stay young
3) I wanna be rich (LOL)
4) Family to be healthy

Simple wishes except for no.3 ~.~

Most importantly is everyone to be happy ^^

I wanna live my everyday happy and fulfilling!

No comments: