Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Protect your nose!

Finally I bought 'Makiyo' home...



Ooops I tore her away



It looks like this inside!
Left to right, labelled as 1, 2 and 3
Follow the instructions at the back of the box according to the numbers


Idk how to apply the mask!!! Ended up it became like this....



OK my nose is kan big! I know ='(
I applied till too thin already LOL really noob!

I had a hard time peeling it off
Peel until very pekchek so I went to wash it off

and tadah!



FOCUS ON MY NOSE!! Shinyyy! Lol. It's cleaner now.
But the 'heads' are still there =( Maybe because I did not apply thick enough

I'd try better next time!

Anyway if you DID noticed, can see my complexion very bad right!
I have milia seeds on my dark rings!!! No wonder always have problem covering my dark circles. Haiiii!!!! Very very sad!

One afternoon, I sat in front of the window and took a pic of myself w/o make up and I look totally shit! I mean it! Very scary! I regretted not taking good care of my face when I was younger. U girls should really start to bao yang now. Really NOW!

No comments: