Friday, February 03, 2012

CNY chu er

It is my mom's lunar birthday on cny chu er every year! So after I married into his family, every year I will go back to my mom's place on chu er =)

Woke up in the morning, wash up, breakfast and then I started painting my nails..

Oh yes it's purple again -,- I only bought this color glitter. Should have bought the pink one too! Now cannot find already zzz!



In picture looks nice! But real life see like very uneven...
Never had patience in doing nails cos mine always drop off very very fast!
After painting and waited for it to dry, I went to hang the laundry and then my bling bling dropped -___- as expected... SIAN lorzzz



Wa I spent like 30 mins or longer putting on the lashes
Almost went berserk, ALMOST



My cupboard very messy.. ultra messy.. I never pack cos 3/4 not my stuffs all his letters. So why should I bother? Messy then messy lor. Everyday I come into my room either use com/phone/sleep only.. HAHA excuse accepted?



The kidz!



This picture Malcolm looks... hmm.. SMART? LOL machiam a full of wisdom kid



OK... then this pic totally spoil the previous one's wisdom image
*glass break*



I am always very sad that meimei looks like her lou dao





No proper picture of them zzzz



"Malcolm, hold meimei"



A bit wrong to let Malcolm wear sandals to go w this outfit hor? Lol



Cheese






Ya in the cab also take pix



THIS PIC MEIMEI LOOKED LIKE BALLOON HAHAHAHA



Hor?? Will? SO CUTE SIA!





Ok last pix of the post to scare u off hahaha

I'd post e other pics again k. Now very tired. Go buy dinz and one can of beer then going sleep after that. Goodnight sweethearts <3

No comments: