Friday, February 17, 2012

My Valentine

I got him a gift this year. For the past 3 years I did not buy anything for him hahaha!
The day before Vday, I went to CSM and got him..... underwear! HAHA! Really worth it one cos he sure will get to use it everyday lol.

We planned to have prata at Ochard on Vday but change of plan in the very last minute. I was craving for Kebab rice and so we headed to ecp for it! Yummy!

After that went for Bowling~

SEE! I have flower. Flower ah, not flowers. Ha ha ha. Ok la I am already contented.



While he was starting his bike before going to ecp, I stood at the side smiling.. I thought he hid the pressie in his motor box. Cos on our 2nd Vday, he hid the bouquet in the motor box. So I thought this year might be the same again...

*smiling to myself*
*he turned and look at me*

Js: why are u smiling???

(bike started, ready to go)

I immediately give the SIAN face.. cos he never ask me open the box -_- meaning, no pressie lor!

Reached ecp, never ask me open the box still! I WAS REALLY SAD.

Js: eh u want flower anot
Me: WANT!!!! want la!
Js: ok lor. one stalk *grin*

*take flower out from motor box*

Ok thankq


This pix looks weird... idky he never hug me lehhh
lol-,-





This pix meimei and I look alike? =)







W my one stalk of flower.........

Hope every one of you spent your Valentines Day well =D

No comments: