Thursday, May 19, 2011

My darlingsss!

Today is my dad's birthday! Exactly one month later will be Melanie's first birthday!
Sorry mommy got no money to hold a party for you, but I will bring you and kor kor out to eat yummy food ok? Muack!!






Woah... spider-girl? Hehe

Vanessa called last night. Saying meimei was coughing badly.
She's really weak. She's gonna be 1 soon, but she stopped her jab at 4th month I think so.
Is that the reason why she is so weak?
To get the jab, she must be 100% fine - no flu, no cough
She has been ill for quite some time. You know, once kids are down with flu, it takes a long time for them to recover. But after they are well, cough will visit them next. Sigh~

Right now I am having flu. Sinus lor I think.
I remember once I took almost 8 flu tablets a day. Really is siao one.
Within 2 hours, I took 2 tablets already.
Everyday, every minute, every second, I am having blocked nose.
When can this stop?!
Damn irritating. The worse is running nose. Zzz~

Get well soon, my babies! My sunshine, my love... Ai ni men <3

No comments: