Monday, May 30, 2011

Brought Malcolm to NEX yesterday for TOYS. Reached there at 8+
We spent our time at Kiddy Palace & Isetan.
He took a lonnnnggg time to decide which toy he wants! -_-"
He was really into MRT recently. So he diedie want this train.
Dont buy for him he cry until so pitiful.
No choice lor... Pocket one big hole!! $50 nnb
Tomorrow then go get shoes for meimei ;)








I asked him to XIAO then he smile until like that...






I say XIAO HAO HAO leh then become like machiam I torturing him... Zzz





Because we spent so much time at Isetan, when we left there for dinner most of the shops were closed. Got no choice but to eat prata lor.




I think really siao to eat prata in shopping mall. The ambience like dont match leh. Lol






Happy liao lor mommy buy train for you.




Haiii fuck it. My nose damn big!

No comments: