Friday, May 20, 2011

Introducing... Baby Lervonne! She is so cute! Looks like her dad! But her daddy not cute one. LOL.



Baby chef? haha





"Hai~ mommy ans phone then carry me until like snake like that. So xin ku =("



Sorry hor, this is not Malcolm. She's Melanie!




But really look like Malcolm kor kor hor? Hehe



Meimei become tam jiak like her kor kor already. Went to kfc I bought my food and nothing for her. I just started eating and her reaction was quite exaggerate cos she got no food. Lol. So daohui scolded me bad mommy. I then go Q and buy whipped potato for her. But Q too long so I went back and continue my food. Meimei yelled -_- Ended up daohui buy for her =P While eating she will "arm~". So cute!




But she is hot tempered de lor. Bit pekchek only she will cry...






See the face so irritating right?








No comments: