Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yes, its a girl =D Js came down for my scan while he's working. He's also nervous cos he wanted a girl. So now one boy one girl gam gam ho! Haha. Actually I already thought of a name for her but js ask me don't kpo he wanto choose himself -,-" Faith is a nice name right?!?! But he don't want nb...

Didn't watch hptx for few days! Bth already, I wanto watch!!! But my mil is not back from msia... so cant pass malcolm to her. Malcolm always pick the wrong timing to disturb me one, especially when I'm watching hptx. Grr.

Some overdue pictures..




with little joyvelle.





I look retarded.



js caught this spongebob at marina sq for him yesterday. couldn't get patrick starfish the 2nd round though, haha


Anyway, my 19th birthday is this coming sat! Hope js is gonna gimme surprises, hehe. Its my last year of teen. I want a memorable one. Friday will be celebrating with my girls. Wondering where should we go..

(edited) I scolded malcolm 臭鸡蛋 just now and I think he scolded me back! LOL. Its the same sound but he just don't know howto pronounce it. Hahaha damn funny.

No comments: