Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Was browsing through the pictures in my com. Pictures took during school days.. Pictures took when max was still so young.. Pictures took after we finished our Os.. Pictures took at botanic garden with wifey.. Pictures took when I started working at pub.. Pictures took during my 17th birthday celebration.. Pictures took when I started going out with js.. Pictures took during daohui's 17th birthday celebration.. Pictures took on my big day.. Pictures took during my pregnancy journey.. Pictures took at heights during 09' cny with my girls.. Pictures took when little malcolm was born.. Pictures took on jiun's big day.. Pictures took every month showing malcolm's growth.. Pictures took during hubb's birthday.. Pictures took when I first went clubbing..

These are all memories. In just 4years time, so many things happened. From graduating to working, and from pregnant to becoming a mother. Life is really short. Everything seemed to have been planned for us. Kid, goes to school. Teen, school then starts to work. Grown up, work then get married, have kids, raise up your children. Old, time to retire and enjoy, then wait for your time to be up and leave for another world. Reincarnate and the same thing will happen again. This is life.

A blogger asked in her blog, " If you were to be given a chance to pursue your dreams but you have to leave everything behind to go for it , will you ??? ".
For me, my answer will be yes. Because after going through all the ups and downs, I understand life is indeed short. We live for ourselves and not others. Just do what you like, what you want and what you think is right. So you will enjoy this life and make sure you've got no regrets.


Why am I typing all these?? So not me right, haha. Ok I'm going to bed now. Goodnight my dears <3

No comments: