Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vday is coming! Wondering will there be any surprises for me this year.. Hehe. But really sian lor, falls on cny. Its gonna be my 2nd vday with js. Last year didn't get him any pressie. Actually this year wanted to get him an adidas shoe bag, but got no money =(

Life is really tough without having a job. Moreover I'm pregnant now. Afew recruitment agents rang me up but still no news from them. After knowing that I'm preg, their tone changed. Nb.
I went for my 2nd interview just now. I signed a 3months contract with them. Will be working admin cum sales. The pay is really low, but just try lor. Work for the time being first. So am I considered lucky that I still managed to get a job despite being preg? Penny, lets go have dinner someday soon ok! Thanks for the job intro =)

This year got no mood for cny. In fact, can say that I don't like cny one lor. Idk why, maybe cos every year ang bao money only lil nia, haha. Now no more ang bao for me, my turn to give out ang bao ZZ

No comments: