Friday, March 14, 2008

Thursday, 13 Feb
Met up with daohui as she was getting me my belated birthday present on behalf of jiun and pirs too. Ate at some western shop at level 5 first then walked around. Bought 2 tees, like finally got new tees already =,= And she also 2 big tees. After that, went basement and get my pressie, a dress. I chose myself one, they only pay for it lol. Tried the white one first, come out daohui and sales girl laugh =,= I also dont want myself to be so skinny one ma =( Then tried the grey one and yay, this 1 better. Hoho, happy happy. Thanks girls! Jiun sneaked out and came to find us. Walked around again to look for the bag daohui insisted that she saw at far east. In the end also cannot find. Told her its at bugis dont believe. Home-d after that.



Wednesday, 12 Feb
Outing with penny!! Been 12345 years since I saw her. Waited for her at amk station around 3pm and off we go to cine. Reached cine saw my lianlian =D Talked awhile then we quickly rushed to buy tickets for The Water Horse. Nice show when it gets to the middle part onwards. I cried a bit at the last part. Kept stopping my tears from rolling down cos I dont want my eyeliner to smudge lol. Rated it 4/5 (from middle part onwards. Beginning very boring ).
After movie we ate at kfc. Saw jeremy they all there. All come wish me belated birthday. Indeed belated ah. Finished eating and went fareast first then bugis for shopping!
While walking to far east, my shoes spoilt. The kiap thing came out LOL. First time in my life my shoes is spoilt when Im outside shopping. Walked like one bai kar from tangs to fep. People walking behind me all pek chek lol. Reached fep faster go looked for new shoes. Saw one pair nice one, but price also nice. Look like slippers type, $35.90 @@. Then go look for jiun first, borrowed flats from her, so can walk properly. In the end bought one pair of slippers at basement. Returned jiun her flats then walked around. Nothing caught our eyes so left for bugis.

Finally I bought things at bugis. A shirt, a mini dress =) Penny bought a top too. As it was 9plus already, most of the shops closing so we went over to junction. There worse, 3/4 of the shops closed already. So went home lo. But its really a nice outing. Been so long since we catch up with each other. Love you girl =)














Face same in all pictures right I know. Never mind la, got take better than never ma right =)

No comments: