Friday, March 21, 2008

So I spent my yesterday with jiun at bugis first for some shopping then accompany her did some internet stuffs then left for bq. Went Blue Blazze cos her friend asked her there. Reached there, her friend wasnt working yet so had to order one jug beer while waiting for her =,= Around 11, waited for bus with her then I went to collect my pay then Access with mousey and darren to finish up my balance. After that they long bang me home and they went out again. Tired.

Meeting daohui later at bugis AGAIN zz. She wanto buy things lo, bobian T,T And my right eye is swollen now, howto go outtttttttttttt. Sigh





1 picture during my birthday. Best buds =)






Oh, I forgot to add on that Blue Blazze is a very lousy pub with lousy waitresses and its smelly =,= Superb not recommended! And and, their mic sucks to the max. Serious. Ok, tata

No comments: