Friday, February 29, 2008

While I was reading through my blog just a few minutes ago, I realized that I forgot to post an entry about my 22nd Month Old anniversary ( so OMG )! I forgot how did we spend it but I can remember it just passed like a normal day cos its on a Sunday. A very belated 22nd Month Old to B ok! 2 more months to 2 year anniversay. Cool =3





Outing with the girls later! Been soooooooooooooooo long since we 4 meet up. Anyway, Im finally meeting my dear cute lovely wife next tuesday cos she'd be celebrating my advanced birthday with me =D Then 5th I'd be celebrating my advanced birthday again with the girls at sentosa. Walao, I really hope next wednesday it will not rain and auntie plsplspls dont visit any of us on that day! So I'd be celebrating my birthday on the actual day with mousey =) Hope everything will be turn out smoothly. Tata





Before I end, Happy Birthday to Ah Cat auntie. Poor thing, birthday once every 4 years.

No comments: