Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Friday, 22 Feb
Supposed to be my last day at Martin, but oh well...
So I extended my work time from 1 to 3 cos to help lianlian cover her work as she got something on. Saw familiar faces and some old friends =) When its 3, I was damn shag already so cab over to mousey's house immediately after work. Firstly, cos his house is nearer to bq than my house. Secondly, cab fare cheaper ma. Thirdly, he's sick. Poor mouse =\









Saturday, 23 Feb
Mousey went home with me. Only remember we kept sleeping =,= Slept till 8plus I think, bathed, prepared and all then left for amk. Bought tickets for L change the World and he accompanied me eat. After that, as usual, went Kpool. This time I've improved! Won him few rounds ok! Wahahaaaa. When its almost time, went back to amk hub for movie. Rated it 4/5. Though bit boring, but its nice and touching. Made me regretted for not studying better cos L is like a genius lo. Ok, crap liao...







Monday, 25 Feb
Yes, this one is confirm my last day at Martin. Liyong came down with his friend and opened martell, thanks =) Jiun came too after her work. YAY, work ended at 1 (byebye martin and suckers ^^ ) and I sat there drinking with them. Home-d at 4plus.






Dont know why he looked so dark one


his neck sibei long LOL





Wednesday, 27 Feb
Met ice cream at fep. Walked few rounds then left. Took train to marina cos she strongly believed that theres still steamboat there =,= See la, in the end wasted money on cab fare, cos we cabbed to bugis for steamboat. Ate for around 2hours, 20$ per person. After that walked over to bq to collect our pay. Then drank at raining for awhile and home-d.
Very good, no more work = sleep longer, more time with dad and mousey and... watch tv!!
Ok, Im tired already. Off to bed now. Nights B, nights wife, nights everyone =D

No comments: