Monday, February 18, 2008

Friday, 15 Feb
After work, met up with jiun and her friend (forget his name) and went to drink at Access. 3person boring. Around 3+, customers came and look for me. They played blackjack together, while I was busy singing, lol. Took many pictures with stupid jiun but only saved one I think. She deleted almost all cos she says she looked ugly =,= And then in the end also never send me. Dots.





June and me =) Her face so small one, made mine look bigger

This picture I looked fat, YAY!




Love her! My lianlian =D




Thursday, 14 Feb
Happy V. day! Mousey got me a PINK piglet and a PINK rose ( I hint him to buy the toy rose for me one, but... NOT PINK ). So this year's V. day pressies were so PINKISH (omg). But anyway, thanks baby ok! In case you all wana ask what did I get for him, I got him nothing =\ SORRY mousey =p Next year buy one Intergra for you ok, wahahhaaaaa



No make-up, take pictures not nice =(
Wednesday, 13 Feb
Caught CJ7 at cine. Say until this I wana scold that 2 pigs again. Waited for daohui and pirs for very long AND after movie small pig left immediately while big pig left after we finishing eating. Made me reached BQ at 720pm, when my work starts at 8pm. THANKS so much ah.



Above is big pig. Picture of small pig and me, she forgot to send me
Doris came to my workplace, opened one Martell from me. Took pictures, talktalk, sing sing. Thanks for coming =D Appreciated, really.



- END -


No comments: