Saturday, December 22, 2007

Went mousey's grandma's house just now. We're supposed to reach there at 10am to help her make tang yuan. In the end, we reached at nearly 2pm. Everything's done already. We just have to sit there and eat =D



21Dec, Friday
Met mousey at bugis. Been a long time since we 2 went there and shop. Bought nothing =,= Then to lavender for billard. 2 rounds of billard cost us 22$. Fucking ex, heartache. Had a small tiff while we're on cab back to my house, lol. Very fun =p Reached home, he immediately went to fix my com. I couldnt take it anymore so I slept at 3+ while he finally managed to fix it by 6am I think. THANK YOU, DAR!








19Dec, Wednesday
Met up with doris after 12345 years! Talked non-stop ( she did most of the talking, lol ). I went off at around 9pm to meet mom they all. Sorry ah, doris. We will go out soon again. Had fun with you, though the pictures took still not very good. Lol =X Nexttime MUST take nicer pictures hoh! And nexttime will be my turn buying stuffs, keke.





The above 2 pictures angle not very good, lol =X



18Dec, Tuesday
Out with jiun. Spent our day at far east only. After that I went to meet eunice and she went home I think. She is ah siao. Walk past any shoes shop she will auto go in and try their heels. Tried alot but never buy anything. This already happened for few weeks =,=!!!







15Dec, Saturday
If I did not remember wrongly, I think me, mousey and darren went to eat steamboat. Reached bugis there around 6+. Walked around to look for cheap and nice steamboat. In the end, we still settled down for Tiantian. Started eating at 7+ and we finished eating at about 830pm. Waste money, 3 person = 86$. Heartache again. If want eat Tiantian right, dont go on weekend. Sibei bo hua.

No comments: