Sunday, December 02, 2007

1stDec, Saturday
Me and mousey met up with yong, jer and others at amk first, then bugis, town then back to amk again. Caught Tattooist and this show made me love tattoo even more! Quite a nice show, recommended =) Reached mousey's house at 2am, bathed and sleep ZzZ





30Nov, Friday
Out with my cute wifey to Botanic Garden. Had a hard time finding our 'prop', right becky? Hahaha. Happy outing <3
( Pictures not in order )























Ang mo kia is damn handsome right?! And fucking cute I tell you


Wondering why theres no wifey's pictures? Cos she didnt send me =(

29Nov, Thursday
Met daohui and pirs for pastamania then walked around heeren and taka for daohui's clothes. In the end, she bought nothing =,= And she cheated me out for pastamania! No student price lo ass!

No comments: