Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!
And Happy Birthday to auntie!

So I met mousey and the rest at amk first yesterday. Me and mousey played one round of billard while the rest went to eat. After that headed to town. Far east first then chilled at cine. Saw many familiar faces. Fight almost occurred. Every year also like that =,= Then left at around 11 for boat quay. Thought everyone's going, in the end only me, mousey, monkey, yong and their friend. Dots. Luckily their friend drives, else take cab sure pok one. Town was damn packed la last night.

Reached boat quay and we went Access Room as monkey wanted to support june =,= Saw quite a number of friends there as well.When the clock striked 12, everyone started to play the spray. Mousey is one lousy ass. I only accidentally sprayed into his mouth and he was complaining all the way, haha! Hubby fang came to look for me cos she was at some pub near me.

Overall was quite fun la. But I didnt even get to sing a song on my own =( Its my second christmas spent with mousey lei =p Loves!


No comments: