Monday, August 27, 2007

I think i should be happy today cos today i shoot fucker tan back! He gave us math paper to do. Jiun had 2 questions which she couldnt solve but i can =D She was asking him howto do them and i went to chap ji ga, saying i know howto do. Fucker tan said "okok u ask her". YES, her = meeeee! Hehe. Then he asked me if i've finished the red tys. I said "no, i only did 4 chapters". He opened his mouth, looking shocked. I think its cos im the only one who did 4 chapters only =X At least i got the courage to tell him. I told him i think doing papers are better for me instead of tys. He didnt believe me of course. But who cares? I will do whateva benefits me. I'd try to take everyone's advices and ignore him. As long as i know i've done my best and do what i can, its already enough =D

No comments: