Saturday, August 25, 2007

Blogging about yesterday. The 4 of us went bugis after school to get our BeYourselfDay clothes. Jiun an daohui managed to find theirs. So headed to far east after that to find pirs and mine. Pirs bought hers too. In the end left only me =,= I had a hard time finding mine laaaa! They're either too big or too small for me =,= Good to say, i finally bought mine. But sad to say, i dont really like it. Wasted my 35bucks =(

The shop which i bought my cloth was small and theres only 1 fitting room. So others behind me in the Q had to wait for their turn. Theres this butch and her gf right behind me in the Q. Yea i admit i took quite some time making my decision. Then that butch asked me ; "Are you done?" So i replied ok. I went back into the fitting room and guess what i heard? That fucking bapok said ; "Took fucking 10years to change". What the fuck?! I was damn dulan. She thought people wearing school u is weak. But i cant do anything =,= Cannot expect me to hit her or whatever right. I came out with superb black face. Then she went into the fitting room with her gf. Daohui said; "wa lesbian ah". Haha. Then the bapok came out. When she walked past me, i purposely reversed and knock her. I didnt apologize or even look at her. Shes not happy, and kept staring at me. After that me and daohui left the shop and the 4 of us were standing outside 7-11. Walao, i tell you. The more i thought of it, the more angry i got. Coincidentally that bapok and his gf walked past us. So i shouted ; "Aiyer TOMBOY". HAHA the feeling was damn song man! Nanny nanny poo poo. She was fucking pissed and complained to her gf. Really dont understand, her gf look so innocent and sweet, but shes a les. And worse, pick also dont know howto pick. Picked one disgusting one, which looks like a murderer =,= I regret not telling that bapok i really pity her for having a motha who didnt teach her that she has to Q for her turn and that i really pity her motha for having a daughter like her.



If that fucking bapok happens to passby my blog and see this post about her, i swear i'd thank god for that. Lastly, fuck you butch.

No comments: