Thursday, August 16, 2007

AHA! Im home so damn early today! I came back early today to study. But seems that i'd get distracted again =( No gooooood! Nevermind, i'd force myself to study first before i can bath today. Good idea yea =,= Yar, math causes me to be ah siao. You know i actually came out with this conclusion ah.I scored B3 for MT, teachers kept telling us to aim for at least a pass if we think we cannot make it. So if i get C6 for math and science, means its already 15points. I still have to add in my english and combined humans. Lets say i scored c5 for english la hoh (encouragement ma!) and C6 for CH, means everything added up = 26points! OMFG @,@ I can only get into Nursing course with this damn points. And i dont wana get into Nursing course!!! So whats now? Continue to aim for a pass and think i can get away with it? Stupid logic came out by stupid ..... people in my school =,= Ok, im going to nap now and study later =p


No comments: