Saturday, July 07, 2012

Received a news from mom today that one of her friends passed away. I know this uncle since I was very young. Last time he dote on me so much. I asked mom how did he die and she said "sick until die. died in his sleep". Damn scary but I guess its a peaceful way of leaving...? Idk. Sometimes I do wonder where am I going after I die...

The same old sickening things I'm gonna say now.

Cherish your everything now. Love your present love your past love your life love the people in your life. Do what u wanna do now and when that day comes, leave this world with no regrets.

I really hope I can achieve this!

Right now I want to go club lehhhhhhh but I cannot go today, so I have to stay at home.
If tmr I die, no I m not going to leave with regrets (that I couldnt club) because, I got to spend the night w my children instead. So I am contented!

Well, this is how we should look at things in life right? Its the same thing but we have many different ways of viewing it. I chose to look at it in a positive way! Win-win situation type. Hehe!

Thats why now I seldom kpkb about mil in twitter. (frens who follow me they know..lol) Should be thankful that she is willing to take care of the children sometimes.

Ok enough said. I am very naggy. Hope what I said do make some sense to u!

Lastly, RIP uncle!
























"Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain."

No comments: