Thursday, July 19, 2012


Aura w gangsters hahahha ok kidding. W people that look like gangsters, lol.

I used to think "why do my frens love going to thai disco sia??? sumore girls go see thai girls not weird meh?" For myself, honestly speaking I do not like people from thailand. Always have the impression that they come to sg to cheat ppl. HAHAHA thats my thoughts. Ok laa of course not all of them. Blame the black sheep.

Recently I started to go to a few thai disco, and I actually like that compared to club. I am not into club thing cos firstly I cannot dance. Lol.. And I really hate crowded places, have to squeeze w people in there. I like pub most cos I like to sing. Wahahhaha. But going to siam tiu, really quite relax. Ok stoppit. Kthxbye

seriously...... my head too big le ba?? lol!
bff

No comments: