Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Long time no see

Finally met up with Peggy after so long. Before meeting her that day, I tweeted "finally seeing pegs after a year" and she said "we met earlier this year what. at 313 eating ljs". THEN I recalled yes, actually we met earlier this year but it was at orchard central MOS Burger. Lol! Anyhow de she~!


wo de ai ai




Was rushing out thus forgot her shoes ~.~


so cute!!


ah yi with Melanie






peggy very tall lehhhh




this pic I looked so man!!! LOL idk why. Fml






Ended up taking pics in nursery room lol...


=)




she's the one who can understand what I am going through in life...









We parted and I brought Mel to mom's place.


look! she's carrying mom's bag and want go market shopping lol~

This 1.5 month, I've been staying at home being a housewife and I actually kinda enjoyed it. How I wish we could have a house of our own. Maybe we should consider applying for a flat soon? ^^ I love making the house look clean. I think if we were to have a house of our own, I would definitely enjoy the chores. I don't mind doing all just for my little family =)

But... I am currently working a part time job now. Guess I've to work =( Money is very important. Oh well........ l.i.f.e.

No comments: