Thursday, October 06, 2011

Happy Birthday hubby!!

Last Sunday was his 27th birthday. On thursday, I went out alone to get him pressie! This year I am very very broke so only got him a birthday card and 3pcs of shirts.

At first I thought of getting him those really BIG birthday card u know? But the words are too simple. In the end I got him this...


Just ignore my writing lol **shyz






So cute right??!!? Bought it at Taka.



OK to make it at least a little memorable one, I decided to play a joke on him.

We have a LV box at home. I happen to find it while packing the cupboard few days ago.. SO u know u know...? LOL




Come come SEE LV hor. inside nothing one HAHA


Whahahahaaaaa





I hid it inside the cupboard and covered it with clothes. When it was 2Oct, I then put it out on his clothes inside the wardrobe. So it would be the first thing he get to see when he open the cupboard. Hehe.

Saw him arm chio!!! LOL. He thought I didn't get him anything this year. We had a big fight the night before.

While he was unwrapping the pressie, he asked "U GOT MONEY BUY LV MEH? Not LV right..." and gave me the -_- face. Hahaha.

This year is a bad one. Next year shall make it up for u ok? I save money first =)

Happy belated Birthday darling! ♥♥♥

No comments: