Friday, April 15, 2011

Last friday went to Illuzion for interview as I'm really in need of money now, got no choice but to get a part time. After consideration I decided to give it a miss as the pay is quite a problem.

Then, I got another pt offer from Jasmine. Door to door, asking people to upgrade their medishield. Sounds easy? Door to door work is NEVER easy! My first few try only I met a really cb woman. Her expression it's like I'm begging her to help me. Pui! I tried my best to tolerate but after I turned around I scolded CB outside her house. She told me she bought private insurance blah... SO? Grrr.

While I was watching tv, Malcolm play play play and play until my toes here. Haha!

Shopping at ntuc. Thought mil is the one paying so I took lotsa stuffs. In the end... =(

Happy Melanie! I love this!

"Korkor come play with me leh... "

Cute melanie =D

"Stupid mommy. After rain stopped then straight bring me to swimming pool. *Shiver"
From monday onwards, vanessa's mom gonna help to babysit Melanie for weekdays. So I can put my heart at ease when I go for work in the evening. Mil cannot call and nag saying she cant handle both anymore. ^^Y

No comments: