Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sunday brought Melanie to vanessa's house. Can't bear to part with her ='( I hope she will be a good girl there.









So cute right! I cannot stop laughing at her hahaha!








Don't-know-when we went to M bar to finish up balance. 6people went but cannot drink finish. So lousy. Hahaha.


Camwhores.... GUYS -_-









Hahahahha zoom zoom fun








My head looks big here hor. Da tou da tou xia yu bu chou

















I looked steam cos my lens got no degree I wear until jin jiak gang kor

















Sorry if my blog is boring ok? I always wanted to make it an interesting one but then I've got nothing much to update leh! I never go out... no pics taken. Nothing to post. If I blog about my daily life I think no one will be interested also. Haha... =(

No comments: