Monday, November 01, 2010

Last Saturday went to watch malcolm's performance. Really sad that js is not the one who went there with me. Waited for so long finally malcolm came out... Then she go call "malcolm malcolm", and when he saw us, he cried. Knn I was so angry. Cry already then she said " I thought you call him so I call also". _I_ this for you!!! And while I was video-ing malcolm, the bui bong beside go stand in front of malcolm and blocked him!!! When the song was about to finish, then malcolm jumped(dance) afew times -___- All thanks to HER! Fuck you



I'd upload the video soon. Damn cute lo malcolm!!! They dressed him up like little indian cos the song was "Ten little indian boys". Hahaha.










engrossed in tv...





This one cute ;)




Halloween... @ le bar. Everyone was high that night except me cos I was sick zzz Got dj sumore. Nice lei the music






this one keep cry and cry only cos want people to carry her.







Kawaii neh
Walao just now damn pissed with HER! She called me first time I didnt ans as I was on e line with customer. Then 2nd call I picked up and first thing she said was..." I know you dont dare to ans my call". WTF?!?!?! Whats wrong with her pea brain. Lim beh working no ans, SUMORE MISSED ONE CALL ONLY she say I dont dare to pick up. This family really fucked up one. When I work, they say I always not at home. When work lesser, they start to ask why I never work. WTF they want from me??? Drive me crazy then I dont return money lo! Damn angry. Fuckers!


And now dont know what gong tao she give malcolm. He is sooooooo sticky to her!!

No comments: