Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Malcolm can say quite afew words now! Eg, LAI!(come), papa, mommy, ma (my mom), wo (but I dont think he knows the meaning of it..), car car, meimei, mei mei (nice/pretty), gugu (uncle), max (which he pronouned as mad. Lol)... Still got what I cannot remember. But his fav is Twinkle Little STAR! He likes to sing the STAR v loud. If I sing Ten Little Indian Boys he will dance. Cos thats the song which he performed at cc. Sometimes when he shit he will point at his pamper to me.


Since last wk I brought him for haircut & told the aunty not to cut the tail away, he has been really naughty!! Regretted -,- Maybe I should cut that tail away for him. Haha.


As for Melanie, she still cannot flip.She's 5 months old this month. Like slow lei. All she know is suck her fingers & ahhhh puuuuuu~ Then the whole face is all her saliva -_- I spent really little time with her, but glad that she still can recognize my voice when I'm around =)




MUACK!! Love them! I miss J... Love J too =)

No comments: