Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My com is damn lagg!
Must be old already thats why =(
Key board spoilt... & why is firefox always having probs???
I regret downloading the new version cos its always crashing!
Anyone got the same prob?
My adaptor is also spoilt. The sound is driving me crazy, damn noisy la
I cant find it at mustafa leh. If go sim lim scare kana tock...
Been using this lappy since 3years ago, lol
I want the pink vaio lappy lehhh
Though i hate pink la, but this one is really nice









Or the red one also not bad, hehe *hint hint









Okkkk, finally i met up with dh just now

& i spent my only fifty away at bugis.. Sigh
Anyway,dh will be starting her attachment at GMG tomorrow
Guess what? GMG is one of my boss' clients
Sucha coincidence eh
She'd be working as telemarketer for 6months
Do look for her if you wana apply BOC/ RBS credit card ;)



( Knn, something is wrong. Idk why this paragraph is underlined leh )










Malcolm is 7months & 5 days old today. Weeets
While i was playing game last night, he kept disturbing me
He can flip all the way beside me and lick my lap top. LOL
& he die die also wanto press on any key my keyboard -____-







Js is not at home. I'm so bored cos noone is talking to me at home
zzz
Shall go & fold clothes and off to bed.
Nights (:

No comments: