Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finally i've repaired my phone. Can take pictures already (:
Last 2 weeks when i went to vivo to get my phone repaired, i saw this new LG phone which was really cool. Take a look at it.





World’s First Transparent Design :
Next Generation Design and Usability
Taking touch technology one step further, LG GD900 Crystal features a drop down
Crystal Touchpad that is both extremely beautiful and remarkably usable.
A superior scratch-resistant design made from tempered glass ensures extended use while
maintaining its overall look of seamless sophistication.





Cool right?! The keypad is really nice. For more info, you can go to this webbie
http://sg.lgmobile.com/web/web.product.RetrievePhoneInfo.laf


I learnt from others' blog that Transparent will be the upcoming fashion. Imagine seeing people wearing transparent clothes on street. Haha ;)




Malcolm is getting naughtier each day.
When he did something wrong, i'd scold him
Then he will look at me with his big eyes..
after awhile he will smile to me cos he thought i'm playing with him -,-"
Recently he has been saying " ma ma " but i don't think he is calling me leh. WALAO
Yesterday i heard him saying "mum mum"
hahahah











Anyway, i've stopped working at Next Stop. haha
I went for an interview at amoy st last night
Just now i was chatting with aislnn online and she asked if i wana go back to whiskey and work
SHould i?
Ahhhh. money money really drive me crazy..
Please let me strike 4D and toto tomorrow ok!
I'm gonna see the 4D results now. Hehehe!







Love!

No comments: