Sunday, March 22, 2009

You know, i dont like those people who lent others money willingly but then after that going around telling the whole world who and who owed them money.
but but but, today im gonna mention about a "friend" who owes me money cos he is so worthed to be mention here

LAST YEAR, while i was working he suddenly called me up saying his wallet was stolen at geylang and he had no money with him at all and asked me to help him by transferring $50 to him and he will return something like 2 days later. So i agreed.

If im not wrong i think he phoned up few days later and say he has to owe me first cos of whateva-reason he has and will pay me back the next week.

Then, no news at all.

One day, i saw him online so i asked him about it. That was around end of year already. He told me sorry he forgotten about it and will return me as soon as he find a job after his O.

Then again, no news at all.

Recently, i decided to ask him for the money again. cos since he can have new tattoos, why no money to return me. Moreover, just fifty bucks. I dont have his number, so i sent him a comment at friendster.

This was what he replied...
" Sorry to trouble you.
But I've already sent you a message regarding the issue.
You did not take any initiative to reply me so I do not have any details of your account number at all.
And, just so you know, transaction is deemed almost impossible without the presence of your account number, thus it's delayed.
So please, send me your account number or at least reply the message I've sent before pin pointing and accusing others of failure to abide by their promise.
I defninitely will honour my words and it's mere fifty. So, in other words, account number please? "


And this was the message...
" pm me your posb account number! fucking sorry i clean forgotten about it!sorry. "


Wow. Please look at the words in red, he says im accusing him of breaking his promise. Then look at the words in purple, he says he will definitely keep his promise and its just fifty lei ! Did you see that?? Now please read the words in blue, he says he clean forgotten about it.


First, he told me he will return after 2 days. Then, he said sorry next week. Lastly, he said after his Os. And now, he is saying i am accusing him of breaking his promise, he will definitely honour his words and its only fifty. Then in the friendster message he said he totally forgotten about it.

How irony, guo yang.

No comments: