Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy full month to lil mal mal =D

celebrated his full month on sunday
i forgot to take picture of him with my phone zzz
i hope his 1 year old birthday faster arrive.hehe
ok la, dont greedy
hope he can be 6 months old faster first
by that time he can see things clearly already right?
so me and js can bring him to the zoo and feed mosquito
waaa so excited..


Js and i reached home this morning at 9am
when we reached home, malcolm woke up
so i takecare of him till 12pm and then finally went to bed
then js woke me up at 3pm
cos he ironed his shirt on the floor and whole shirt became wet
so clever
he woke me up to ask me why like that
nb so clever again
then ask me help him iron =,=
aiya anyway, i am going back to sleep now
buh-byeeeeeeeeeee







he looks like hamburger.hahaha



Love you, son

No comments: