Saturday, April 05, 2008

Friday, 4 April
Stayed over at granny's place on thursday. She drove me home yesterday noon. Nothing to do in the car, so... camwhored with maxi!










maxi VS ....



JUN JUN, lol



he's so cute... in this picture I mean

Thursday, 3 April
Out with Love! Finally met up after 2 years, lol. Walked alot, wisma fep heeren cine (town), then bugis, followed by amk. Went to look for jobs. None called, cb.






Nexttime will take nicer ones! =)

Tuesday, 1 April

First day of work at JeanYip as recept, also last day of work there lol. Everyone must be thinking why right? Cos too many things to do, I lazy. If I want a job that I wana do for a long time, I must first like that job ma. This job many things to do and boring zz YES, Im not giving exuses.



No comments: