Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Alright shall squeeze everything into one paragraph cos Im lazy to type. Met up with my dear skinny yesterday after my interview. Waited 20-30 minutes for her. First thing we did after she reached was chiong to fep for chicken rice, lol. Walked around as usual, every week I also go there one so nothing to see la. Went paragon then taka and wisma. She bought a dress and I bought a top =D At first Im the one who regretted. But after we went home and chatted online, she became the one who regretted buying LOL. And I think skinny is no longer unhappy anymore right? Loveyou =) Below picturessss yo! All same smile and expression one lol. Btw theres something which really makes my day was the fact that Im fatter than skinny. HAHAHAHAAAAAA













Last sat caught 'Rouge Crocodile' with mousey. Rated it 2.5 /5
Played pool before that and I won few rounds, WAHAHAHAAAAA
Alright, off to cook my noodles now before my sailormoon starts.
Meeting jiun later, no money go out. Pathetic =(

No comments: