Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Maxi!!!

I came home earlier to post this birthday wish for my lil brother =) Ok, so yesterday me and mousey went to my granny's house to celebrate my brother's birthday after my history paper. Yeah it was quite boring cos you know its a child's birthday afterall. And all he wanted was just 'Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo' ( birthday song sang by maxi ) and the 2 pikachu on his cake =,= Left at 8plus together with the rest and me and mousey headed to toa payoh and met up with his 2nd brother. Witnessed how pro his brother was in billard. Cool. But the match seemed so serious and the atmosphere made us kinda stressed up, haha. So after the first match, me and mousey became sleepy. And we ended up having supper at mac.

Alright talking about history, what I studied came out for yesterday's structured. Yes, I should be happy but it all turned out into shit. I was so nervous that I mixed up all the factors and events for the chapters =( Felt like crying. Ahhh! And my answer for part (d) for source-based was totally wrong. Tsk, I think Im really noob in studies.

Birthday boy!

Thats my granny


lovelove!

Look at guang's face. LOL


3 ah fook



Wed, out with boon =)

today

very long ago, taken by daohui but requested by me ^o^Y

No comments: