Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy 18th Month Old, my dear Mousey! How time flies. We've been together for the past 1and half year. Im tired now cos me and mousey were playing cs last night while waiting for 12midnight to come, so that we can kiss each other on the cheek and say 'Happy 18th Anniversary' happily before we can actually go to bed. Haha.
Yesterday many of us skipped mt lesson and went outta school. Me and jiun didnt wanto go home early so decided to go bugis and look for jobs. Yea, its difficult finding for jobs in sch u. Well, I didnt regret going there cos I bought a new bag! According to the sales-girl, its a vintage bag. I like it alot, but seemed like its been hanging in the shop for quite sometime. Its dusty and still not clean after I wipped it =,=
Lastly I hope wifey will get well soon. Please dont fall sick on any of the papers! Ok, I know this thing should applies to me as well.
Love mousey and wifey!

No comments: